The following Regulations define the rules for using the site focusprint.pl, placing orders and processing payments.
Definitions used in the Regulations
- Seller (Company) – GALAXY Systemy Informatyczne, ul. Fabryczna 13/1, 65-410, Zielona Góra, NIP 929-185-78-84.
- Buyer (customer) – a person placing an order with the Seller via the site focusprint.pl.
- Form – module located on the subpage presenting the modules, print server and software service.
- Subpage – page presenting the offer of the subject at the focusprint.pl website.
- Module, print server, software service – item presented on the focusprint.pl subpage by the Seller.
- GALAXY Systemy Informatyczne, ul. Fabryczna 13/1, 65-410, Zielona Góra, NIP 929-185-78-84
- Address for correspondence: GALAXY Systemy Informatyczne, ul. Fabryczna 13/1, 65-410, Zielona Góra, e-mail: email@example.com
- Company account: PKO BP 05 1020 5402 0000 0302 0023 4369
Sales – order, payment, delivery
- Items presented on the Website can be ordered through the Form located in every subpage of the website.
- Order of goods are possible only after acceptance of the Regulations.
- The acceptance of the order is confirmed by e-mail.
- Payments are made through an online payment system such as bank transfer and PayPal.
- Settlement of transactions by credit card and e-transfer is carried out via Dotpay.pl.
- The prices are given in net and gross in PLN and are binding at the time of placing the order.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of modules, print server and software service included in the offer.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the order in the event of its impossibility.
- The customer receives a VAT invoice.
Withdrawal from the contract, complaints
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement without giving a reason within 14 days.
- In order to withdraw from the contract, a written statement must be submitted within 14 days of purchasing the modules, print server and software service.
- Refunds for purchases are made no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the written statement.
- In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller, the customer has the right to complaint based on the provisions of the warranty in the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
- Complaints should be reported in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of the Seller given in these Regulations or using the electronic complaint form, made available by the Seller on one of the subpages of the Store.
- It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in connection with the defect of the good.
- The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, and if the Customer is a Consumer – no later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Seller does not respond to the claim within 14 days, it is considered that the Client’s request was considered justified.
- Goods sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address provided in § 2 of these Regulations.
- These Regulations are an integral part of every contract concluded by the focusprint.pl website.
- The regulations are publicly available at the focusprint.pl website
- The regulations are valid from 01.06.2018.
- The content of the regulations may change without notice.
- All matters not regulated by the regulations are subject to the applicable Polish law.
- It is forbidden to use any materials published on the site focusprint.pl without written permission.